What can I do to deal with anxiety symptoms and start facing my agoraphobia the headaches are very scary?

Dr. Robert Stewart
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Managing anxiety:

The most effective treatment for anxiety is relaxation training coupled with cognitive therapy that helps you modify the thoughts, perceptions and beliefs that trigger the anxiety.
Learning to calm your body and your mind is the key. You can learn these skills on your own, but having a mental health professional "coach" you is quicker and more effective. Entrenched anxiety may require meds.

In brief: Managing anxiety:

Dr. Robert Stewart
Dr. Robert Stewart
Dr. Robert Stewart
Facing your fears & learning to accept & even welcome the anxious feelings is the quickest way to relief. Find a professional who does exposure therapy.
Dr. Eric Weisman