Some kind of small hole is forming in my tooth. When I move my tongue over it I can feel it. It doesn't hurt or bother me but I physically notice the appearance.

Dr. Gabriel Malouf
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Dental appointment

I'm glad you are not in pain--don't wait! Call your dentist and make an appointment.
The sooner you address this the easier it will be. (In other words, delay can cost you time, money and pain).

In brief: Dental appointment

Dr. Gabriel Malouf
Dr. Gabriel Malouf

In brief: Tooth Decay

If it is, it needs to be treated by a dentist.
Although small on the outside, it is probably quite large internally. Pain has nothing to do with it. Call a local dentist for an appointment.

In brief: Tooth Decay

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Jaspreet Dheri
Dentistry

In brief: See your dentist

See your dentist to have it evaluated.
It may not be bothering you now, but something is causing a hole to be forming in your tooth and you need to see your dentist to prevent it from getting bigger.

In brief: See your dentist

See your dentist to have it evaluated.
Dr. Jaspreet Dheri
Dr. Jaspreet Dheri
Dr. Jerry Brown
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Visit the Dentist!

Good day; Your dental concern, although you are not having discomfort, suggests an ideal time to visit the dentist.

In brief: Visit the Dentist!

Dr. Jerry Brown
Dr. Jerry Brown

In brief: Get it restored!

A hole in your tooth, even one that doesn't hurt requires the attention of a dentist.
Small holes are often bigger on the inside than they appear to you and will get bigger over time. Go to your dentist and get it fixed now and that will also meet your esthetic needs! Remember it is easier and less expensive to fix smaller problems!

In brief: Get it restored!

Dr. I. Jay Freedman
Dr. I. Jay Freedman
Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Dentist

No sense guessing.
A dentist should examine the tooth as a cavity may be forming or it may be a chip and require treatment.

In brief: Dentist

No sense guessing.
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Elton Behner
Dentistry

In brief: See a dentist

asap. Can't give much advice without knowing where in the mouth...

In brief: See a dentist

Dr. Elton Behner
Dr. Elton Behner
Dr. Kevin Berry
Dentistry

In brief: Cavity

Probably a sign of a cavity, you should have it looked at before you are in pain.

In brief: Cavity

Dr. Kevin Berry
Dr. Kevin Berry
Dr. John DeWolf
Dentistry

In brief: Get it looked at

You could be feeling anything between normal dental anatomy and an advanced carious lesion (a cavity).
The best way to know is to get it looked at by a dentist and preferably soon to minimize the repair effort and cost if any treatment is needed.

In brief: Get it looked at

Dr. John DeWolf
Dr. John DeWolf
Dr. Robert Brodsky
Dentistry

In brief: See your dentist

It could be decay, a fracture, a product of a bad habit, a sign of rooth malformation, or anhything.
Go see your dentist and stop the process.

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. Robert Brodsky
Dr. Robert Brodsky

In brief: See below

Go to the dentist ASAP for a definitive diagnosis, you are on borrowed time before the tooth becomes systematic.

In brief: See below

Dr. Debra Rosenblatt
Dr. Debra Rosenblatt
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: Cavity

This hole in your tooth is a cavity and needs immediate attention.
Cavities will get bigger and deeper overtime.now is the time to see a dentist and get your tooth fixed. Once it starts hurting you are facing something much bigger, more extensive and costly to get fixed. Don't wait , see a dentist.

In brief: Cavity

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: What's stopping you?

Please call your Dentist immediately.
A hole in a tooth is called a cavity. It will not self repair. If left untreated it will worsen, and may become painful as the infection spreads. Don't wait, call now.

In brief: What's stopping you?

Please call your Dentist immediately.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Joseph Wineman
Dentistry

In brief: Hole in tooth

A hole in a tooth is likely tooth decay.
I would recommend you seek the services of a local dentist to assess the situation and render appropriate care. It doesn't hurt now but if you let it get bigger and deeper it could cause you pain and swelling. Don't delay.

In brief: Hole in tooth

Dr. Joseph Wineman
Dr. Joseph Wineman
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Hole in tooth

Small holes in teeth generally become big holes.
Also, what appears small to you may reflect a bigger degree of decay underneath (just as an iceberg appears smaller than it really is). Have your dentist look at it and discuss how best to repair the tooth. If you catch it early it's simply a matter of a small simple inexpensive filling. Bigger problems if you delay treatment!

In brief: Hole in tooth

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Jack Hinkle