How can I get focus about losing weight?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Process Goal
Focus on process goal - weightloss is an outcome goal - an end result.
It is important to have good method or process on how to obtain this goal - so example of process goal is to walk daily or eat vegetables. Process goals can change over time as you achieve them.

In brief: Process Goal
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Gregg Nishi
Bariatrics
In brief: Reduce weight
This is a repeat of what I have said before.
My philosophy is that the best way to lose weight is not by dieting, but by changing your lifestyle to a healthier one. You don't need a drastic diet. Make small changes. Eat the right portions, eat 3-5 small meals a day, cut back on carbs and sugars, increase lean protein/veggie/fruit/water intake, and start doing some cardiovascular exercise.

In brief: Reduce weight
Dr. Gregg Nishi
Dr. Gregg Nishi
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology