I have a hole in my skin, and its gross, it has green gunk and its hard. I don't know what to do or whaf it is? Help! : (

See doc. This is an infection which needs drainage depending on area on the body. This may also require oral antibiotics. Do nt self treat this coukd get far worse and rarely require hospitalization.