Why have I been feeling dizzy, weak, light-headed, and faint? It started after I felt a chill/tingling sensation across my chest after working out, I feel pressure in my head on the right side of my head; head and heart checked out fine.

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: Many caused

There are many possible causes of those symptoms, and it is very difficult to give further advice or guidance without a more thorough examination and evaluation.
If you had an evaluation with normal results so far, then the more serious potential causes are much less likely. It is best to continue working with your doctor to find the cause.

In brief: Many caused

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Rajiva Goyal
Cardiology - Cardiac Electrophysiology

In brief: Needs evaluation

There can be many reasons for feeling "dizzy, weak, light-headed, and faint".
Certainly low blood pressure may cause these symptoms as can a problem with you inner ear resulting in vertigo. You should check your BP sitting and standing when you have these symptoms. Depending on the results would need further evaluation.

In brief: Needs evaluation

Dr. Rajiva Goyal
Dr. Rajiva Goyal
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine