Have leg&arm weakness, fatigue & autonomic neuropathy symptoms .Will +veVoltGatedCalciumChannel VGCC blood test convince GP to refer me to neurologist?

Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology

In brief: Problems here

It's my guess that the test would be considered "medically necessary" & thus approvable only AFTER conventional neurological workup was inconclusive.
Also, isolated LEMS is even rarer (much) than the already very rare lung-ca-associated LEMS. So if you DID get the test & it was positive, chances are you'd be packed off to the oncologist, not the neurologist.

In brief: Problems here

Dr. Vikram Patel