Period pain has been serious for 3 days now. I am feeling sick and barely able to move. It is affecting my back, my abdomen and my vagina.

Pain meds/Gynec chec. Your medical history should include your has relevance to most diseases. If you are hurting so badly, you need to get checked (especially if this type of period pain is new) by a medical doctor or a gynecologist. If you do not know any doctors, you should go to an ER where they can check you for any infection and provide medication for pain and refer you to a gynecologist for future help.