Sexually active (unprotected) two weeks ago. Experiencing a slight fever, sore throat and vaginal discharge with no odor. Could it be HIV or an STD?

Get tested. From the information you provided, it is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion. You should see a doctor to get tested. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.