I had intercourse yesterday which is 3 days before ovulation,yesterday night till today I had bloated,y?how long does conception took place?

In brief: Too soon...

There are no symptoms of pregnancy if a woman just got pregnant (conceived) within the past 10-14 days.
If there are currently true pregnancy symptoms, then she was already pregnant from a prior ovulation (and therefore did not ovulate this time). Conception (fertilization of the egg) happens the day of ovulation or the day after ovulation, but women never know the exact moment of ovulation.

In brief: Too soon...

Dr. Adam Levy