I'm on a homely diet (low fat/oil, moderate carb/protein) frm April. No Red meat/alcohol/fast food/fried fd. I'v probs with acid Reflux. Bit High SGPT/SGOT/Bilirubin,PANC-OK. HB-14. I'v lost 14.5 lbs since April mid. Is the WGT loss OK or due to CA ?

Dr.

In brief: Weight loss

Hi GpC, you have made some great changes, and weight loss is to be expected.
Losing 1-2lbs/week is considered healthy weight loss. If you become weak, tired, or have other symptoms suggestive of malignant weight loss, go see your doctor. Otherwise, keep it up. You are doing great!

In brief: Weight loss

Dr.
Dr. Stuart Hickerson

In brief: Diet

It would seem most reasonable that if you are dieting that is the reason you have lost the weight.

In brief: Diet

Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Dr. Steven Seres