I'm having trouble breathing and I'm trying a nebulizer and it's not working and I'm wheezing chest pains?

Trouble breathing? If a person is having trouble breathing, talking, or swallowing, then it is safer to call 911 and have the ambulance take him to the Emergency Room, instead of driving there in a private car. If there is wheezing and chest pain, that sounds serious. A doctor's evaluation and treatment is needed now.