I wasa month late on my Depo-Provera shot and had a 2 week period after I took my shot it stopped, I had unprotected sex 1 week after my shot could I be prego?

Not likely. Depo-provera is one of the most effective forms of birth control, as long as you get the shot every 3 months as directed. Irregular or absent periods are an expected side effect. Failure rates are 1-3%. Anytime you suspect that you may be pregnant the best thing to do is to take home pregnancy test. They are cheap, reliable and available at any pharmacy. In minutes you will have your answer.