I have repetitive stress wrist pain (backside) that my PT says is not carpal tunnel- could this be related to my tennis elbow (or vice versa)?

Dr. Peter Nefcy
Radiology

In brief: A different approach

Are you interested in an at home treatment program that can reduce your pain in both the wrist and elbow, and possibly relieve your pain completely? You have to be an active participant.
You can improve your symptoms with natural healing and reflexes. If interested, please make an appointment for a Virtual Consultation with me.

In brief: A different approach

Dr. Peter Nefcy
Dr. Peter Nefcy
Dr. Peter Ihle
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Tennis elbow has --

-pain @ the elbow on the outer aspect.
A tendinitis could B actually @ the wrist, U should C an orthopedic surgeon 4 eval @ images.

In brief: Tennis elbow has --

-pain @ the elbow on the outer aspect.
Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine