Left ear is making lots of cracking/bubbles popping noises. It occurs when I turn my head from side to side, opening the jaws, and touching around ear?

In brief: Eustachian tube

Your Eustachian tube is a tunnel between the idle ear space and the back of your throat.
When you yawn, turn your head, etc. you straighten it and sometimes this leads a partially closed tube to open/allow air to enter the middle ear. This causes the popping. It is often seen with allergies, colds, etc. It is more irritant than problem. Your doc could make sure it is not an ear infection starting,

In brief: Eustachian tube

Dr. Matt Wachsman

In brief: Tricky

this would require an actual examination to say what is going on but infalmmation, fluid, allergy, viral infection or an actual real ear infection are all quite oommon as causes of this.

In brief: Tricky

Dr. Matt Wachsman
Dr. Matt Wachsman
Dr. Andrea Brand