Very painful....My feet hurt so bad when I walk like my bones could break what could it be?

Pathology

In brief: More information?

You may a nutrional deficiency, vascular insufficiency, planter fasciitis or any number of other disorders that may cause the symptoms.
A physical examination, x-rays and lab tests may be needed for full evaluation. Please consult a doctor.

In brief: More information?

Dr. Oliver Wang
Podiatry

In brief: Flat feet

If you lack arch support you will get pain in the bottom of the foot with walking.
The pain is caused by both muscle fatigue in the arch and fascial pain from a strained ligament. Ice the inflammed tissue, try otc superfeet inserts or seek specialist. You will need x-rays to check alignment and may need custom orthotics. You can stretch your calf muscles in the mean time which will help.

In brief: Flat feet

Dr. Oliver Wang
Dr. Oliver Wang