Nose bleed for 15 minutes with 2 blood clots. What does this mean and how do I prevent it happening again?

See below. An occasional nose bleed is not uncommon and not a cause for concern. You may consult this site for more information on this topic: http://www.webmd.com/first-aid/nosebleeds-causes-and-treatments For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.