How to prevent and treat dental caries of children?

Dental Caries. Prevention of dental caries is dependent upon two major factors: What you eat/drink and how well you keep your mouth clean on a regular basis. Therefore, eat healthy and avoid foods/liquids high in sugars and starchy carbs. Brush and floss properly at least twice a day. Dental caries is treated by seeing a dentist every 6 months for checkup, following advice and getting proper dental care.
Dental Caries. Treatment involves professional care with a Dentist. Prevention involves regular Dental care, proper brushing, fluoride, diet and overall good health.