DRS, I have chronic hepatitis b since 5 years. Can I infect someone by lip kissing or sexual intercourse?

Yes. Hepatitis B infections are present throughout the world, but are more common in certain population groups. As many people travel worldwide, it is so important that every person gets vaccinated against Hep B. That means every person, with rare exceptions. The key is getting to know one's friend well enough to talk about these things before kissing (avoids transmitting Hep B and then apologizing).