Ever since a 15month deployment to iraq my energy levels have been non exsistent gained 50lbs in 3months. My sex drive is down and I have no drive.?

Dr. Donald Hazlett

In brief: Probably depression

Are you reliving some iraq experiences in daytime flashbacks or nightmares? Have you isolated yourself from the outside? Are there family issues plaguing you? Are you irritable a great deal of the time? Clearly your energy, sex drive & control of eating are poor. Are you having trouble fitting in to family and society? It may be depression & some ptsd.
Get professional help asap. The va can help.

In brief: Probably depression

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. George Valdez

In brief: Physical

I would get a full physical, also check thyroid as well as testosterone, blood count, kidney, liver, and electrolytes.
For sure explore depression issues with doctor, but look for other causes.

In brief: Physical

Dr. George Valdez
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. Leonard Lado

In brief: Low sex drive

The most important and immediate answer is by asking a physician to perform a testosterone level.
Many things can affect sex drive including taking some medicaitons. However testosterone will tell you if you have impairment. If you are a woman medications, stress and lack of intimacy will impaired your sexual drive. Man often fail to note the importance of verbal communication.

In brief: Low sex drive

Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham