Urine dipstick shows leukocytes, protein and presence of blood. I have no other symptoms of a UTI. Is this something else?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Urinary evaluation

Well this is clearly an abnormal finding -so a professional evaluation is warranted.
I would be looking for a full urinalysis -not just a dipstick. There are other diseases that could cause 'sediment' in the urine -so part of this could be explained by whatever medical issues you have now. I would call your primary doc and set up an apt-preferably this week. If you get urinary symptoms-Urgent Care

In brief: Urinary evaluation

Dr. Adam Levy