I am suffering from subclinical hypothyroidism and also low ferritin.....suggest me to control both by taking natural foods?

Pathology

In brief: Better options

"Natural"foods are not an easy answer. What is your idea of "natural" foods? Do you consider eating thyroid gland of cows or pigs natural? There are safe and effective medications that will address the issues.
Both iron and thyroid supplementation is available in pills that can be taken by mouth. There is no virtue in not taking effective medication. Please consult your doctor for the medications.

In brief: Better options

Dr. Peter Kurzweil