Black line around my natural back tooth with terrible ordor and taste come from it. Also I just went to dentist for cleaning, do i need a new one?

In brief: Unknown

The tooth should be reexamined by the dentist and/or hygienist.
There should be no buildup of calculus or staining if you just had a cleaning. The odor may or may not be coming from that tooth. Your concerns should be directed to your treating dentist.

In brief: Unknown

Dr. Daniel Quon
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Depends

If you told your dentist that you were concerned about the black line around your tooth and we're experiencing a terrible odor and taste coming from the tooth during your recent visit, and your dentist ignored your concerns and did not address it, changing dentists may not be a bad idea.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Robert Douglas
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: See your

Dentist. Find out what's going on.

In brief: See your

Dentist. Find out what's going on.
Dr. William Forsythe