I've had recurrent miscarriages, doctor suspects mild pcos. I ovulate regularly but I think it causes the egg to not fully develop. Would Clomid (clomiphene) help?

Possibly, but… You should be tested for pcos and then be referred to a fertility specialist to evaluate the problem of recurrent miscarriages. Be sure to mention all meds & supplements you may be taking.
PCOS & RPL. Pcos does not usually cause recurrent pregnany loss, rpl. We do see somewhat worse egg quality at ivf with pcos but still get good success rates. We have many tests for rpl. About 75% of miscarriages are because of abnormal genetics. You need to have a work-up for causes of rpl and a fertility specialist may be needed. Clomid (clomiphene) will help pcos ovulate and it may improve progeserone but may not cure.