I have more white blood cells than red blood cells. Do I have HIV/aids. I also have very low iron especially when I'm on my period?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Anemia?

You apparently misunderstood your doctor. It is impossible for the WBC count to be higher than RBC.
However, it sounds like you might be anemic (low RBC) due to iron deficiency. This usually is easy to diagnose and treat. None of this particularly suggests HIV or AIDS, but of course get tested if you have been at risk. Clarify all this with your doctor and follow her or his advice.

In brief: Anemia?

Dr. Jane Van Dis