I get really bad anxietys. Even though I am not scared or in any kind of danger..I shake so bad it looks like a seisure. Is there anything I can do4it?

Dr. Ravi Srivastava
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Get treatment
It is a treatable condition.
Go see a psychiatrist and get it evaluated. There are great medications and simple psychotheravto help this condition.

In brief: Get treatment
It is a treatable condition.
Dr. Ravi Srivastava
Dr. Ravi Srivastava
In brief: See a doctor
First step is to see your doctor to make sure this is no medical reason for your anxiety.
. Sometimes thyroid gland disease, for example, may cause such thing. Relaxation exercises would be very helpful, grounding, imagery tecnique. Refrain from alcohol, which may worsen it. I would not advise you to fight with it on your own, seek treatment.

In brief: See a doctor
Dr. Margarita Krasnova
Dr. Margarita Krasnova