I get really bad anxietys. Even though I am not scared or in any kind of danger. I shake so bad it looks like a seisure. Is there anything I can do4it?

Get treatment . It is a treatable condition. Go see a psychiatrist and get it evaluated. There are great medications and simple psychotheravto help this condition.
See a doctor. First step is to see your doctor to make sure this is no medical reason for your anxiety.. Sometimes thyroid gland disease, for example, may cause such thing. Relaxation exercises would be very helpful, grounding, imagery tecnique. Refrain from alcohol, which may worsen it. I would not advise you to fight with it on your own, seek treatment.