Can mouth canker sore cause severe ear pain? I went to ent and have no fluid in ear or anything visible! Oral cancer?

Referred pain. Lesions in the deeper part of the mouth may cause the feeling of pain in the ear. You may wish to see your dentist for evaluation of oral health. If it is not due to oral health issues, the next step would be consult an internist to ascertain the cause of canker sores and treat the cause. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.
Yes. Yes. Should be temporary. See oral surgeon or ENT doc if you have any of these symptoms: Persistent mouth sore, persistent mouth pain, a lump or thickening in the cheek, a white/red patch on the gums, tongue, tonsil, or lining of the mouth, a sore throat, hoarseness or feeling that something is caught in the throat that does not go away, difficulty swallowing/chewing.