Can shiatsu and reflexology really help the body.?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: Possibly, yes...
Anything from chiropractic, message, acupuncture, reflexology, herbs, aromatherapy, sugar pills.
....Can help the some people, some of the time, more often if the recipient believes and trusts the therapist. But if it is a serious malady (cancer, heart, lung, kidney, inflamed or infected organs, anything that will not reverse by the body's own natural defenses), then it's time 2 c traditional doc.

In brief: Possibly, yes...
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: CBT-like?
Though I am not aware of the details of these disciplines if there is an  equivalent that can have some of action with cognitive and behavioral change that helps coping, then there is likely a biological change within the mind/brain/body intersection.

In brief: CBT-like?
Dr. Daniel Acosta Jr
Dr. Daniel Acosta Jr