Can POCS causes both high androgen and estrogen levels if not overweight? Can eating pyhytoestrogens increase breast cancer in women with POCS?

PCOS. PCOS can increase androgens in patients regardless of their weight. The effects on Estrogen are less clear as these levels fluctuate and typically would not be tested in PCOS. The LH and FSH levels are checked but not Estrogen. The effects of Phytoestrogens such as soy on the risk of breast cancer are debatable. There is not specific recommendation for PCOS patients to avoid them.