I have never had a head injury. What can white spots on my frontal lobe indicate on an mri? I was diagnosed with epilepsy but think this is wrong

White spots, eh? Presumably you didn't just wander into an MRI facility and made an impulse purchase. A doctor ordered the MRI, & for a reason. The MRI isn't the patient, you are. The MD who ordered the MRI is ethically obligated to interpret the scan results & correlate them with YOU the whole patient; or, if (s)he can't, to find someone who can. Ask to see the actual images & review them with your doctor.