I Noticed small and a large patch on my glans penis, don't spread, no pain, but area is little sensitive. Is it a infection? They been there 3+yrs now.

See Dr. Best to see a dermatologist or urologist. Balanitis of Zoon is usually much older men. Your description is not sufficient for diagnosis. An exam by a pro is required. No infection is likely to persist 3 years without more symptoms.