Last Sunday I took fioricet (acetaminophen butalbital and caffeine) 200 mg and now it's been a week and three days will I be able to pass a urine test ?

Dr. Stuart Hickerson

In brief: Fioricet (acetaminophen butalbital and caffeine)

The medication contains Tylenol, (acetaminophen) caffeine and butalbitol.
If you are taking a drug test let them know you have taken the med. These compounds are not what most drug screens are concerned about.

Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: YES

The medicine only contains a small amount of butalbital which should be out of your system within 48-72 hrs and is not a drug of major abuse concern, unless the Fioricet (acetaminophen butalbital and caffeine) had codeine in it.

In brief: YES

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Vikram Patel