I have mesh from umbilical hernia surgery, the area feels pulled or strained, should I go to er?

Abdominal pain. If you have no fever or vomiting, and your pain is not severe, you can go to a walk in or urgent care to be seen by a doctor, who can order you an ultrasound or CT scan and refer you back to a surgeon for possible repair. Call you surgeon as well.