Tell me about hip replacement surgery?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: I will

T h r is a surgery done to eliminate the pain from the hip sequence to arthritis; the hip joint is ball and socket joint.
Usually the socket cover by polyethylene and the thigh bone (femur replaced) by metal prosthesis, usually the result is very good and the surgery is easy to do.

In brief: I will

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Sir E.Charnely

Second only to bypass surgery for patient satisfaction.
Developed in england by sir charnely upon whose shoulders we stand on. Relieves hip pain and stifness for moderate activities.

In brief: Sir E.Charnely

Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Good things

Total hip replacement thr when the surgeon go and take the bone of the hip(balland socket) out and replace them with artificial jointhave no nerve ending so the joint will not hear when you walk on it, it is like any thing artificial it flow the law of wear and tear, you take of it it last for long time , if you use and put a lot of demand on it it will wear off with time.

In brief: Good things

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Adam Smith