PH is 8.5,Pus cells are 6-8/HPF, Pro.Motile:20%, Non Pro.Motile:35%,Non motile:45%, Count:43MM/ml in my semen analysis report. should I take medicine?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: I'm not sure how

much help I can be as the terms in your report are not the same as typically used here in the US.
First, I don't see a volume report...how many ml was in the sample. I don't know if "pro-motile" is the only category that should be considered motile...if so, it is low. The count is good. Infection should be considered with 6-8 pus cells/HPF. Best to review with your Doc and follow recommendation:)

In brief: I'm not sure how

Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Marsha Davis