How to cure skin infection as most of the time I used to rub the whole skin. Kindly suggest me?

If it is an. Infection, it could be fungal, viral, or bacterial. If it is inflammation, it could be allergic or irritation. Treatment really depends on maing correct diagnosis, so go see a skin doctor, dermatologist.