A derm checked a mole on my face and said it was fine, then three weeks later a plastic surgeon said it should be removed to be sure. Should I worry?

Pathology

In brief: No

They are both right.
If it is going to bother you, get it removed. Alternatively, you may watch and wait. If the mole doubles in size, becomes irregular in size, shape or color, bleeds, ulcerates or develops a nodule, see a doctor. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.

In brief: No

They are both right.