Symptoms: muscle aches/dark urine/constant thirst. Calcium serum tests done. Calcium 2.52 mmol/l (lab range 2.25-2.52). Albumin - 48. Corrected calcium 2.46. (2.36 - 6 weeks back). What can be done? Concerned.

Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Medical evaluation n

Further medical evaluation is needed.
You did not say what color is your urine? If it is dark but yellow it may simply reflect dehydration which leads to concentrated urine looking dark.. But blood or excess of Bilirubin in the urine can also cause Urine to be dark brown or black. It is not difficult to find the cause of your illness with the help of further tests chosen by a good Doctor.

In brief: Medical evaluation n

Further medical evaluation is needed.
Dr. Sandra Lora Cremers
Ophthalmology

In brief: Consult

Please let me know what your blood sugar HgA1C showed, your weight, Vit D levels and parathyroid hormone level is as well as TFTs and can better help you.

In brief: Consult

Dr. Vicken Poochikian