My baby just had rsv a week ago when he was two weeks old , my other two children had it still do I have a cold can he get it again ? His 1 month now

In brief: Yes and no

I don't think your worrying about the other kids passing it back during this cycle as reasonable.
Yes we get RSV over and over. Little kids get it about once a yesr with the symptoms lessening as they get older.By mid childhood and later it is just a cold.In fact 80% of colds are dur to that virus (in season).

In brief: Yes and no

Dr. Scott Hacking

In brief: Rsv

Yes, he can get RSV again.
Usually the body builds immunity (a natural protection against re-infection). However, your baby's immune system is not fully developed. Be cautious and watch for signs of RSV again. See your doctor is symptoms develop.

In brief: Rsv

Yes, he can get RSV again.
Dr. Scott Hacking
Dr. Scott Hacking
Dr. Cindy Juster