I have chest pain, tightness & fullness; that radiates to my left arm, shoulder, neck, jaw and back. It worsens with activity & distress & lying down.

Dr. Dimitri Novitzky
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: Chest pain, tightness & fullness;

You provide the symptoms of an ischemia to the heart, or angina (insufficient O2)), or may be an aortic aneurysm of the arch, and arterial hypertension.
I strongly suggest to have an appointment with a primary care Dr. to check your blood pressure, have an EKG in the office, refer you to a cardiologist, for a coronary angiogram, and an MRI of the chest. With these information, an intelligent treatment will be provided. Do the Dr. appointment today, you may have a serious condition.

Dr. Dimitri Novitzky
Dr. Dimitri Novitzky
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology