I have meatitis when I pressed on the bump clear fluid came out I have doc appointment on Friday is there anything I can do in the mean time.

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Meatitis

I don't recommend trying to express fluid from this urethral lesion .
Blistering is often a sign of a herpes infection. I'm glad that you're going to be examined when appropriate testing will be done. In the meantime If the meatus is irritated, apply warm water applications, pat dry and apply an antibacterial ointment like bacitracin. Drink adequate fluids to produce good urine output and flow

In brief: Meatitis

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Ayisha Gani

In brief: Meattitis

As long as you do not have fever, chills or feeling bad you can wait to see your doctor

In brief: Meattitis

Dr. Ayisha Gani
Dr. Ayisha Gani
Dr. Buck Parker