I have a burning sensation and pain that feels almost like a pulled muscle on the right side of my chest. What could be some of the possibilities? Thx

Dr. Rohit Keswani
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Have it looked at

While a pulled pectoral muscle may cause pain and abnormal sensation, it's important to have it looked at to make sure it's not from an underlying cardiac condition.
One differentiating factor is the muscle pain is oftentimes reproducible - if you push on it, it will hurt more - whereas cardiac pain may not be. However, without knowing further details - it's importan to see your internist/fp soon.

In brief: Have it looked at

Dr. Rohit Keswani
Dr. Rohit Keswani
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine