I ve weird pain & cramping in joints n muscles for past 3 weeks, effecting my feet knee ankle shouldr fingers in hand n legs, can't oftn grip due2pain?

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Complex problem

It sounds like arthritis, but it is affecting more than 1 joint at once.
That means it is a complex case. It could be systemic arthritis - from rheumatoid, lupus, Reiter's syndrome, or other causes. See a Rheumatologist if one is available, otherwise talk to your doctor & go over your symptoms carefully. Keep a diary of when symptoms started, & where. That will help. HealthTap Prime is a good reso

In brief: Complex problem

Dr. Jonathan Jassey