2 days ago i got a very. Bad sunburn On my back chest neck and headit's been 2 days and not getting better is starting to get tough and the blisters are big and my skin has dark red streaks I have a fever of 99.8 ?

Dr. Charles Gordon
Pediatrics - Adolescent Medicine

In brief: Got a bad burn

You can treat it by taking appropriate doses of aspirin.
The pain and blistering will disappear in a short time. And next time use an appropriate sun block and this won't happen and you will not have to ask questions like this again!

In brief: Got a bad burn

Dr. John Michel

In brief: Time

There is no cure for sunburn except the time.
I would suggest something like ibuprofen or tylenol (acetaminophen) for pain and temp. The best you can do is use otc burn cream or something like moisturizer tilll this passes. The blisters are part of it as it sound like a severe burn but not usually life threatening. If persist and you get chills , you may want to go to urgicenter or your doc.

In brief: Time