Have either peroneal tendonitis or stress fracture (awaiting MRI this week). Today, foot is feeling tingly? Is this really bad? No swelling, same amount of pain as usual.

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: It's not good

But I wouldn't worry as that won't solve Anything, ice it and wait for MRI results.

In brief: It's not good

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry

In brief: Hold your horses.

The diagnosis sounds reasonable, but without knowing the exact nature of the injury, I wouldn't place all my marbles in just those two possibilities.
There are a few more soft tissue problems that could be involved, including nerve and ligaments. A little immobilization and the tincture of time might be all that is needed.

In brief: Hold your horses.

Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Eric Weisman