See Vein opposite Radial Artery pulsing bulging in time with heart is this Ulnar Artery ? Not seen so pronounced in Opposite inner wrist, normal?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Pulsation

The vein most likely is touching the radial artery and moves as the artery pulsates.
If this pulsation is much more noticeable than the pulsation of the left radial artery, I would check the blood pressure in both arms to see if there is a significant difference and to see if there is abnormally high bp in the right arm. A vascular surgeon could also check for an aneurysm of the right radial arter

In brief: Pulsation

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology