Should I be worried about heart attack from anxiety? Hypochondria, panic, 24/7 anxiety for 3 yrs., normal echo/stress/Holter last month. More testing?

In brief: Consider

Therapy with a good hypnotherapist to help you help yourself.
Anxiety is very amenable to the techniques a good hypnotherapist can teach you to relax and restructure the deep subconscious triggers to anxiety that keep it coming back . Consider reading the book Male Intuitive Mastery by Dr. Tim Hall.

In brief: Consider

Dr. Diane stoler
I'm published in the field of hypnosis, Handbook of Hypnotic Suggestions and Metaphor. Hypnosis is very effective. Also, Neurofeedback along with Energy Psychology. http://www.drdiane.com/patients/symptoms/anxiety/ Hope this has helped. Dr. Diane
Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Normal heart tests

Your normal heart tests are reassuring and you have a very low likelihood of having a coronary thrombosis.
However your chronic, significant anxiety state is worrisome. I recommend stress management therapy. Discuss this with your physician who can refer you to an appropriate therapist.

In brief: Normal heart tests

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine