A small mark on my face, initially i thought it was a spot but it looks more flat wart looking. It's been on my face for about a month. Any ideas?

Pathology

In brief: Freckle?

It is not feasible to know without examining you.
If you were exposed to the sun, it may be a freckle. If it doubles in size, develops a nodule, bleeds or ulcerates, see a doctor, otherwise you may watch and wait. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.

In brief: Freckle?