I've been having depression and increased anxiety. I take 10mg of Lexapro (escitalopram) my mood is better but anxiety worse in certain situations. What wi help?

Discuss with your MD. It takes about 4-6 weks before you get the full effect of lexapro (escitalopram). You have to wait. Then the dose can be increased to 20 mg. Anxiety usually requires a higher dose than depression. Also the anxiety emerges while depression lifts because you have to face the stressors of world as you get better.
Depression Anxiety. Lexapro (escitalopram) is a good med to address depression and anxiety.The dose has to be adjusted to address symptoms.There can be a combination that work better for some folks.Discussed with your psych to adjust/combine med to get all symptoms in control.The best treatment is remission of symptoms not only a response to meds.