Having pain on my rite side of my back and towards the front as well. feels like it's under my ribs doesn't hurt to touch or urinate no swelling?

In brief: See below

Flank pain is a relatively common condition seen in a variety of settings, from general practice to any number of specialties.
Many possible etiologies for flank pain exist but usually fall within one of these 3 categories: kidney-related (stone, tumor, infection, obstruction); musculoskeletal-related (strain, sprain); or neuropathic (pinched or irritated nerve, shingles). Recommend you see an MD.

In brief: See below

Dr. Marsha Davis