I have a lipoma 3cm long on my shoulde where my strap is so it aches, should I get it removed now while it's small or wait? Any advice would be great.

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: No clear answer...

Lipoma is a benign fat tumor, which has its typical clinical features in history and physical exam. As to the timing to remove such a tumor, that would chiefly depend on its related symptoms to you on how it may affect your mental and physical comfort.
After discussing and balancing medical necessity & professional possibility with your doctor, you will surely sense & know when to act upon it.

In brief: No clear answer...